Psych Anyone? Acute Inpatient Nurses are Needed for Contracts at this MD Hospital
Job Type:Registered Nurse
Placement Type: Contract
Additional Info: Free-Standing Psych Hospital Facility is Looking for Confident & Experienced Psychiatric Nurses to Help their Patients! 13-Week assignments (1/22/2018 - 4/23/2018) for 12-Hour NIGHTS. We are looking for strong Psychiatric RN's that meet the below requirements:
1. Experience with electronic medical records, specifically CERNER.
2. Willingness to float among multiple inpatient units on either Child/Adolescent or Adult (Psychosis Disorders, Mood Disorders, Co-occurring Disorders, Geriatric) psychiatric service lines.
3. Experience working on Mental/Behavioral Health Acute inpatient units. Additional experience working as an RN in a fast-paced, acute environment, such as Med-Surg or ICU is a plus.
4. Confidence in their abilities to prioritize care, ensure safety needs, assess and modify treatment needs of acute Psychiatric, Mental, and Behavioral Health clients.
5. Orientation will consist of both classroom review of Policies, & Procedures, CPI Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, Psychopharmacology, and CERNER training as well as unit-based orientation. Both components of orientation will not extend beyond the first week of contract.
6. Expected to work a minimum of (3) 12-HOUR shifts, including a Saturday/Sunday combination every other weekend (4-weekend shifts per 28-day period). Confirm schedule during interview.
7. Understanding of agency contracts and past agency experience is highly important. The nurse must understand that orientation is extensive and brief due to the nature and length of the contract.
Contact Info: If you or someone you know might be interested in this opportunity please call Senior Staffing Specialist, Kelly Carey at: (866) 781-0726 or you can email her at: email@example.com.