FlexRN – Stafford, VA
FlexRN is currently looking for experienced Credentialing Coordinators to fill openings with our fast-paced and growing healthcare staffing firm located in Stafford, VA. Interested candidates should preferably have some Credentialing Coordinator experience.
Responsibilities of the Credentialing Coordinator
- Support at least 2 senior staff members with day-to-day administrative-related tasks.
- Ensure healthcare employees are credentialed correctly and promptly into our online database so that the healthcare employee is able to work in one of our open staff positions as directed by the Recruiter(s) or Scheduler(s) who are needing your support.
- Accurately enter information into company database system of record and keep spreadsheets updated at all times.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all personnel.
- Perform a variety of database and computer functions as required.
Requirements of the Credentialing Coordinator
- 1 Year of Credentialing Coordinator experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to handle working for a team at a very fast pace
- Must be familiar and skilled with the following: Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Adobe
- Experience with Internet tools ASANA, join.me, and Slack are preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple forms of communication each day (e.g. instant messaging chat through Slack, Microsoft Outlook email, phone, etc. all at once, up to 300+ emails a day)
- Must have the ability to grasp and understand healthcare related documents such as: immunizations, annual physicals, drug screens, background checks, etc.
- Must possess acute attention to detail and use critical thinking skills.
- Be comfortable working with the primary equipment provided, a computer laptop with a 2nd monitor screen.
- The learning curve is vast in this role, we are looking for someone who loves a challenge and is open to continuous learning.
Benefits for the Credentialing Coordinator
The starting salary for this position ranges from $14.00 – $16.00 per hour depending on experience. There is a potential for an increase as your knowledge and skill-sets grow. We will also offer a bonus plan with incentives. You will receive solid training and support from FlexRN in order to succeed in this role.
This position will take place at our office located in Stafford, VA across from the Stafford County Courthouse. The hours will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm, with the flexibility to work after-hours if there is a critical need for the Recruiter(s) or Scheduler(s) you are supporting. FlexRN office employees do not work weekends or Major Holidays, but we do work minor holidays and half-days on Eve days, such as Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
About FlexRN Nurse Staffing Agency
FlexRN is a Nurse Staffing agency located in Stafford, VA. We work with hospitals and facilities locally and nationwide providing them with qualified health care employees. The health care employees are employees of FlexRN and are not Independent Contractors.
FlexRN Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.