FlexRN – Stafford, VA
FlexRN Nurse Staffing Agency is seeking a driven and proactive individual to fill our part-time HR Generalist role to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties at our office in Stafford, VA. Ultimately, you’ll help ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly for all new hires and retention of current employees. This is a heavy documentation position that will be between 25-30 hours a week and report to the HR manager and Chief Operations Officer.
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Create and maintain accurate personnel files and HR records in compliance with all applicable standards.
- Assist with Workers Compensation claims and Benefits information
- Enter new hire, status change, and termination information into our ATS as well as other systems for benefits, EMR, 401(k), etc.
- Must be able to perform professional disciplinary conversations with employees.
- Track and ensure performance review periods, hires and terminations.
- Assist management with tracking/usage of PTO time.
- Process employee terminations
- Process and track employee credential documentation in accordance with JCAHO and agency standards.
- Perform related administrative tasks and other duties as assigned.
Skills of the HR Generalist
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist or HR Admin background required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with the ATS software, Healthcare Source Contingent Talent Management, is preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and to protect the confidentiality of such information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Clinical and/or experience in healthcare is a plus
FlexRN Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour