FlexRN – Stafford, VA
Currently looking for a first level Recruiting Coordinator to fill a part time position in Stafford, VA. The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who possesses a wide range of skills and qualifications, including recruiting and social media expertise.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator
- Assist and support 2 very active recruiters within our company.
- Complete 15-20 pre-screening calls a day.
- Work with our lead Social Media and Marketing team member on Facebook and other social sites.
- Maintain an organized day-to-day applicant tracking system.
- Complete frequent searches.
- Update the entire FlexRN team on new needs.
- Learn and understand our job postings, so that initial recruiting calls can be made in order to keep the candidates interest.
- Help guide potential employees to apply, pre-screen new candidates with some basic answers, log your communication for the recruiters to follow-up and meet weekly to ensure no applicants are missed.
- The Main Objective/Goal for this position is to increase and improve our ability to reach online and inbound applicants on a daily basis promptly.
- Perform all other Recruiting/Social Media duties as requested.
Requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Must work 4-6 hours during the business hours of 8am and 4:30pm
- Able to work a few hours on weekends to chat with online customers through social media as needed
- Savvy at maintaining and managing spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Drive
- Excellent written communication skills
Compensation of the Recruiting Coordinator
Starting pay will be contingent upon experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Interested candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org