New Provider, Better Options, Improved Benefits!
|Open Enrollment will take place from 06/03/2021 – 06/11/2021 with an effective date of 07/1/2021. |
We are very excited to announce multiple enhancements to our current benefits plans:
– Medical Premiums have gone down at least 10% across the board
– Total of 4 Medical Plans to choose from
– Total of 3 Dental Plans to choose from
– A New Company-sponsored life insurance of $25,000 for every Full-Time Employee
– The Short-Term Disability waiting period is down from 14 days to 7 days
– 43% reduction in Long Term Disability rates
|Important details regarding Open Enrollment:|
* Even if you are not enrolling in benefits coverage, you will still have to log into KELLY to add a beneficiary to your company-sponsored Life Insurance.
* Due to most of our benefit carriers being changed, EVERY employee will have to log into KELLY to submit an enrollment request.
* The 6/11 end date of Open Enrollment is a HARD deadline. No exceptions will be made to this deadline.
* If you enroll in the DHMO Plan you will have to select a Primary Dental Office. There are instructions regarding this on page 5 of the benefits guide.
* There are more detailed plan documents for each plan housed in KELLY. Once you log in, click the “resources” tab at the top and it will take you to these documents.
|We have attached the following documents related to Open Enrollment:|
2021 Benefits Guide
Instructions to log into KELLY & how to Enroll
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble accessing or enrolling in the KELLY system.
We have created an Open Enrollment helpline that can assist with any benefit plan related questions:
888-705-1892 – This hotline will be open from 11 am – 8 pm, Monday to Friday, or email Helpline2@orionrisk.com