When it comes to identifying quality healthcare talent, we’re unequaled and unmatched in service, success, and exceeding your expectations. We specialize in coordinating your opportunities with the absolute best candidates.
FlexRN is poised to supply you with the phenomenal healthcare providers that you require to fill your temporary needs. Our Per Diem and Travel Divisions can be utilized to build up your manpower and fill your staffing needs, while our Permanent Placement Division supplements your recruitment programs.
Utilizing our staff will allow you to remain competitive and meet the needs of your clients with a minimum expense and a great amount of flexibility. Partnering with our rapidly growing company will allow us to help you achieve the potential that you desire and the profitability that you deserve.
The core of our business is staffing acute care facilities, surgical centers and clinical adjuncts to nursing programs; but every day we staff at a multitude of locations and in situations across the broad spectrum of healthcare staffing needs.
- Over 70% of our staff are specialty nurses
- Over 50% of our staff has five or more years of experience in their specialty
- We currently book over 13,000 hours per month in the DC metropolitan area alone
- We can reach all of our healthcare providers (over 3800 in total) in less than five minutes
- We are one of the only staffing agencies to offer an Emergency Response Plan
What sets us aside from other agencies?
Our company strives to maintain the personal touch and provide superior customer service. We believe this is a business built on trusting relationships. Our quality assurance program makes certain you always receive the best supplemental staffing available and when you become a FlexRN client, your nurse staffing needs will be served by a dedicated staffing manager who will meet your needs quickly and accurately with our highly qualified nurses.
Virtually all of our hires are peer referrals, are individually interviewed and stay with our company for an average of five years. Our retention rate is one of the highest in the nurse agency industry. Whether it be per diem, local contract, travel or permanent placement of healthcare professionals, we are confident we are the right choice, right now!
Through our professional nurse staffing agency, you’ll experience the following advantages:
- A committed and enthusiastic account manager who understands your needs and requirements
- Familiarity and compliance with your orientation and scheduling policies
- Timely and accurate booking of shifts
- 100% compliance for all critical credentials
- Ability to fill last-minute needs, even after normal office business hours
- Quality of Care