No matter the uncertainty in your coverage needs, FlexRN has your back, offering healthcare professionals for Local Contract, Per Diem, Travel, and Permanent Placement.
Acute-care staffing is our forte, and we staff across a wide range of specialties; from the more common ER, ICU, M/S, Telemetry, and PACU to the less common NICU, PICU, Psych, OR, Nursery, Radiology, Cath Lab, and many others!
Our Per Diem, Contract, and Travel staffing offerings have a few things in common.
- Lower cost alternatives to direct recruitment and hire, and without the difficulty and burden of reviewing and training candidates.
- A devoted and enthusiastic account manager whose personal goal is your satisfaction.
- Peace of mind knowing your requirements our met. Our compliance team, along with your account manager, ensure each candidate meets the standards you set forth initially.
For Per Diem, our goal is flexibility and consistency. We work with you to orient healthcare staff to your facility so you have a constant pool to draw from especially in times of urgent need.
Contract and Travel only differentiate the origin of the employee (contract requirements not-withstanding), and what you get is the same in either case. Vetted, committed, healthcare professionals that you can depend on long-term. Whether that means 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 6 months, FlexRN has the experience to bring a consistent, affordable, solution to meet your short to medium-term needs.
At FlexRN, we like to offer something special and vastly unique. That’s where our permanent placement comes in. With our experience credentialing healthcare professionals, we’re well-positioned to find great candidates for your internal staff needs. But how do you know you’re getting the best? You know because FlexRN only works with a single client in an area at a time. When we make an agreement to fill a permanent position with your facility, we’re searching for individuals for you and you alone, so there’s no opportunity for a great candidate to get placed at another facility within our network.
Don’t see your specific need mentioned above? FlexRN can work with you to develop requirements and create a solution that meets your needs. This flexibility has extended our business in ways best shown through demonstration. When we started staffing almost 20 years ago, our focus was solely ER nurses, but this aspect of our offering has extended our business to include:
- Correctional Centers
- Nursing clinical instructors and tutors
- Meeting workplace safety and training regulations with healthcare providers on call
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals at summer camps, booths, and festivals
- School RN coverage
- Staffing for flu clinics and other community health projects