At FlexRN, we know it can be a challenge to find everything you need online especially when it comes to authentic nursing information, so we’ve compiled some helpful and trusted links to various sites.
Listed below is state license information, continuing education options, JCAHO and miscellaneous other nurse resources.
State License Information
- Complete list of State Nursing Boards
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Licensure Compacts
The Joint Commission Website
Miscellaneous Nurse Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
FlexRN continues to actively monitor the evolving implications of the COVID-19 outbreak as it pertains to our nurses and our clients. Considering the continued spread of COVID-19 throughout the U.S., FlexRN would like to assure our nurses and clients that we are taking the necessary steps to provide continued service delivery whilst ensuring the safety of all those involved.
For the most recent news regarding the Coronavirus, we recommend visiting the following websites as they are monitoring the outbreak and updating information as it becomes available.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- What Healthcare Personnel Should Know about Caring for Patients with Confirmed or Possible COVID-19 Infection
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Healthcare Setting to Patients with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Resources for Hospitals and Healthcare Professionals Preparing for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- Healthcare Professionals: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Manage Anxiety & Stress
World Health Organization
The Joint Commission
Local Departments of Health
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Common Operational Picture
FlexRN is following the advice detailed on these sites but acknowledges that each facility will also have its own preparation and guidance. In order to ensure continued service delivery at each client site and the safety of our nurses, patients and the site staff, we ask that each of our temporary employees follow the protocol as outlined by each facility in which they provide care.
Please continue to check back to this page for new resources.