We think everyone should experience a nursing agency built to support you and your nursing career, and that’s what we provide.
For our nurses, it’s simple: Personal attention. You’re never just a number to us — we get to know you personally and are committed to supporting your nursing career.
When you become a FlexRN employee, you are assigned a dedicated staffing professional who is empowered to support your nursing career goals by getting you the assignments you want — quickly and consistently. For Per Diem, there are no minimum hours required. You can work as little or as much as you like! If travel is more what you’re looking for, we’ve got bonuses, license cost reimbursements, and other perks to help support you when you travel with us including stipends and housing accommodations. And for those searching for something more permanent, our permanent placement division is here to help you.
FlexRN nurses enjoy standout wages and the type of benefits that proves our deep commitment to attracting and retaining the best talent in the nursing industry. This comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Short-Term, Long-Term and Life insurance.
- Bonuses for Sign-On, Referral, Contract Completion and Retention.
- 401K with instant matching!
- Certification reimbursement
- Travel Contract Stipends
In addition to these great benefits, you’ll also enjoy:
- Experienced 24-hour support, 365 days per year.
- The most competitive pay rates.
- No minimum hours required; work as little or as much as you like!
- A dedicated staffing professional to meet your needs
It’s a lot easier to walk into a new work site when you have a quality nurse staffing agency behind you. Our nurses value FlexRN because we provide real support to their nursing careers, offering best-in-class compensation, personalized schedules, nurse-centered support, and consistent employment at quality hospitals.